Friday, December 09, 2005

Perfect day

It's my sister's birthday today (Happy Birthday Abu Dhabi Sunshine!). We organised a small boat trip (9 people and a dog) to an island nearby to mark the occasion, and it was just perfect.

We got there early (10AM), had some manakeesh for breakfast, swam, chilled, listened to music, read, played frisbee, had amazing barbeque for lunch, lots of beer, some really good watermelon, amazing weather and a beautiful sunset.

It's days like this that make me love this country...What more can one ask for?

2 comments:

sky said...

I had posted a comment days ago, but your blog seems to have eaten up.

I was just saying thaaaaaaaaanks for a lovely day. I had a great time, and it was all I wanted for my bday..:)

love u taaaaam
xoxo

Dubai Sunshine said...

I didn't realise my blog was so hungry....
Anyway, you are most welcome Ran...it was a pleasure organising this trip
xoxoxoxoxoxo