Friday, December 23, 2005

Curiosity killed the cat

I got to Abu Dhabi this morning, and saw a bunch of Christmas gifts under our tree....My "DVD-sized" gift is actually 2 huge boxes (the 2 biggest boxes under the tree!). My sister lied to me, of course, in an effort to confuse me about what I am really getting for Christmas. Well, I am still confused! What could it be? Probably something for my apartment, but what?

Plus, my sister got me another smaller gift, that looks like it could be a pashmina, but I don't think it is, because she got me one for my birthday, so I doubt she would get me another one for Christmas!

I'll just have to wait till Christmas morning to find out...The curiosity is killing me!

2 comments:

moryarti said...

Hope you like your gifts and thanks for dropping by..

Merry Christmas

Anonymous said...

Your dream home in Dubai awaits you! Visit http://www.rightdoors.com and become FREE FROM PAYING COMMISSION!