Monday, January 15, 2007

30,000 hits!

Sometime in the last few days (or weeks), I hit the 30,000 hit mark on my blog. I had been waiting for that to happen for some time now, and when it did, I didn't even notice!

I hit the 20,000 mark back in September, and the 10,000 mark back in May....I see a pattern here, 10,000 hits every 4 months!

Thanks again to those of you who drop by once in a while, and to my faithful commenters. Keep coming back! I promise I'll try to be more diligent with updating my blog.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!

Sissy said...

Je serai toujours fidele au rendez-vous !
;)

Dubai Sunshine said...

Thanks DL

Merci Sissy....j'ai pense a toi aujourd'hui, je suis passee devant ton immeuble. Yalla come back!

Anonymous said...

Warm welcome to Alnemat TheGrace Arabic Christian Internet Magazine, We love you! Please visit us at:

http://www.TheGrace.net

http://www.TheGrace.org
http://www.TheGrace.com
نتمنى لكم الفرح والسلام والمحبة لأن السلام افضل من الحرب والمحبة افضل من الكراهية كما ان النور أفضل من الظلمة
سلام لكم في محبة الله.نتأمل زياراتكم الكريمة لموقع النعمة موقع مجلة النعمة يقدم كلمة الله الكتاب المقدس الإنجيل رسالة السيد يسوع المسيح قراءات مختارة مواضيع مصيرية قصص واقعية شهادات شخصية ترانيم ممتازة ردود مؤكدة كتب بنّاءة رسوم تسالي تأملات يوميات
Bible in Arabic Audio Read search Studys Stories Testimonies Hymns and Poems Answers Books Links Daily devotions Acappella Music Graphics /Alnemat Journal Arabe Chrétien La Grâce la Revue Arabe sur Internet offre La Sainte Bible Al-Injil L'Evangile de Jésus Christ gratuit, Bienvenue a La Grâce.
Arabic Christian Magazine The Grace offering the Arabic Bible النعمة تقدم الإنجيل الكتاب المقدس