I am now officially on vacation...until next year! Nothing too exciting...I'll be spending most of it in Abu Dhabi with la familia.
I am already bored, so I really don't know how this next week will go, especially given that both my sis and my bro will be working (except for Christmas day). And I don't have that many friends here in A-D....so I guess I'm going to have to keep myself entertained.
Here's the plan (we'll see how much of it I'll achieve):
- First, 2 days of Christmas shopping. I have not bought a single present yet, so tomorrow and the day after will be dedicated to shopping.
- I also have a lot of movies and series to catch up on: I started watching episodes 1-6 of season 3 of Lost, I am hoping to be able to download episodes 1-10 of season 3 of Grey's Anatomy, I have downloaded copies of Volver, Babel and the new Bond, I want to try to catch Holidays at the movies, and I have yet to finish season 4 of 24 (I just got sick of 24 after a while, so I just stopped....but maybe I'll get back to it soon).
- I want to go back to reading my book (The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini)
- I need to go to the beach...I haven't been this white in a while...I'm just waiting for my semi-flu to go away (I am in between sick and not sick, which is really annoying....my throat hurts and I cough, but otherwise, no cold, no fever, not even feeling that tired...weird!)
- I want to get a massage (a couple of weeks ago I got one at Tips and Toes in Marina Mall, and it was AMAZING!)
- Go out once or twice...I need to see people (other than my immediate family)...although I don't even know why I bother, it's always the same people you see here in Abu Dhabi....
That's all I can think of for now. I better hit the sack. I have a full day of shopping ahead tomorrow...Ugh...