Friday, December 22, 2006

Harry Potter and....

The name of the 7th and final Harry Potter book has been revealed. I'm not a die-hard Harry fan, I've only read the 1st book, and I have seen 2 (or maybe 3? Don't remember) of the movies.

But I do like author J.K Rowling's website though. It's entertaining and interactive...and for those of you who have the patience, you can discover the name of the new book yourselves by clicking through her website...

Here's the first hint: click on the eraser....and then....well, I'll leave it up to you to discover the rest. You need to click around the the page to reveal items, one after the other.

If all else fails, the clues (and the name of new book) can be found here.

1 comment:

Fall In Line.... said...

Just dropping by to wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Cheers!

Gautam