Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Grammys

This was a performance on last night's Grammy awards, with Corinne Bailey Rae, John Legend, and John Mayer.

I can't seem to figure out how to embed videos on my blog (although I've done it before!), but anyway, click on the link above and check it out. An amazing performance by 3 very very talented artists...

I've always loved John Mayer, he is truly gifted...and did you know he has his own blog too? I just can't believe he is going out with airhead Jessica Simpson! C'mon John! (Yes, by the way, I am an avid gossip reader...shocking!!)

And who knew he was a Grey's Anatomy fan (just like me....I'm tellin you John, we're meant to be together!). Check out his post dated January 18th (from Beirut, Lebanon...how cool!), where he showcases his scriptwriting skills, penning some script excerpts where Dr Burke (played by Isaiah Washington, who recently caused controversy with his use of some inappropriate language at the Golden Globes), comes out to his friends and colleagues...

Well, at least the Grey's Anatomy writers have a backup option, in case they ever need one!

1 comment:

gg said...

oh my blog! I had no idea John M. had a blog. Thank you for the link! I myself am pretty obsessed. JS won't last long. ;)
gg