Friday, March 23, 2007

I feel alive again...

Woohoo! I feel like I'm back to my old self today, finally...These past couple of weeks have been rather hectic, between the longest workweek I've had in a while, getting sick, and trying to spend time with my best friend who's visiting Dubai (and who I haven't seen in over 2 years!).

Tonight, I am going to the Shakira concert. I don't particularly love Shakira (and her voice can becoming annoying after a while)...but I don't hate her either...so I'm looking forward to just having a good time and dancing my hips off :)

And I'm also looking forward to no longer hearing Shakira ads and songs on the radio. I mean, I understand that Mirage Promotions needs to promote the concert, but enough is enough! Radio, TV, newspapers, magazine covers....UGH!

Anyway, back to tonight. After the concert, we're going clubbing to celebrate my friend M.'s birthday (a few days early, but hey, it's never too early to start celebrating, right?).

I'll let you know how the concert went....I know I've been neglecting my blog lately, but hopefully, that's about to change!

2 comments:

BuJ said...

ahlan wa sahlan!
good to see u posting again.
although u neglect the blog, we don't neglect to visit :)
yalla go and enjoy and dance ur hips off (i've never heard that one b4!)
post us a review pls..
not a big fan of shakira myself but i think it will be interesting enough for me to go if i could!

salamtek

nzm said...

Glad to know that you're feeling better - now, answer your emails! LOL.

You have 2 weeks before we get back into town, but then I guess that you're off on hols again!